Please read, parts pricing has changed!
What is GenteiKits parts service?
Have you lost or broken a part? Do you want some spares for a big project? Need an entire runner? Gentei Kits can get those parts for you. Just let us know what parts you need and we will send away to Bandai for them on your behalf.
Parts Service Pricing
- Cost: 180 yen (including bigger pieces)
- Runner pricing is based on the amount of parts on the runner
- Parts are ordered once a week.
- Currently we are only accepting parts orders for Gundam.
- Shipping for orders containing only parts is typically 380 yen by Armail (this will fluctuate slightly). Some exceptions may apply based on the size of the part/runner. EMS is available upon request and in most cases is the lowest EMS price between 900-1,700 yen (based on location). We recommend using EMS as it is really quick and provides a tracking number.
How to Order
- **Important: before mailing us please create an account (if you haven't already of course). This makes it much easier for us to keep track of addresses and order statuses. We will not proceed until an account is created.
- The kit name & Grade (HG, MG, RG, PG, other)
- The part (s) or runner you want. Please give us as much information as possible (runner letter, part #, etc)
Things to note
- Occasionally parts are more expensive than Bandai's regular price such as transparent effect parts or larger parts. Also, some parts can't be ordered individually. Some examples would be a piece from an Master Grade Unicorn Psycho frame or an Real Grade frame. For those Bandai only accepts orders for the entire runner. If you ask for one of these kinds of parts we will let you know before asking for payment.
- We may ask for a picture or scan of the instruction manual for the kit you need a part for. All instruction manuals contain Bandai's order form which has their reference numbers. These are what Bandai asks for when ordering parts.
- Parts orders are subject to availability from Bandai. Occasionally Bandai won't have some parts in stock. In these instances we will contact you and ask if you would like to wait until they are available or cancel your parts order.
- Parts for certain kits may no longer be available. This is dependent on whether Bandai is currently producing the kit.
- If you receive a PayPal invoice after requesting a part it means we are confident we can get it for you.
- We get extremely busy. So your order can be delayed. What helps is a clearly formatted email with the parts breakdown. Additionally, answering questions where the answers are already on this page takes up time and we are more likely to just skip over your email and get the "easy" ones done. Make it easy for us, and we make it easy for you :)
- Please remember we have to track down manuals, scan them, organize them, then fax them off to Bandai. Bandai then has to process our order and ship them back. This can take 1-4 weeks depending on how busy Bandai's parts department is. After receiving the parts we have to do our own organization, pack them up, and ship them off. If you lack patience then our parts service might not be the best option for you.
- One more thing: stop asking for a tracking number! SAL does not provide a tracking number. If you want fast shipping and a tracking number choose EMS.